AbroadImage

AbroadImage

About Ask Naran

Solutions by Naran S Balakumar are posted here under various topics. Originally, they were answered in www.reachnaran.comand www.naranonline.wordpress.com. Currently, he answers only in www.reachnaran.com.

Disclaimer

Reiki is a self-healing, meditative and a yogic practice of Japan like our Ashtanga Yoga, Pranayama, and Mudras.

NARAN does not claim to treat any physical disease. Nor his advice is a replacement for any Medical treatment. Doctor’s advice and medication is to be strictly followed.

Any alternate healing, namely Reiki, Bach flowers, Switch Words, Mantras, and Mudras, enhances one’s mental will power to cope with their life problems.

Naran does not do Reiki healing; he only teaches....

By following his suggestions or by accepting the flower remedies, you are waiving of all your rights to bind him or claim any compensation under any circumstances.

Sunday 19 April 2015

Want to join my husband

Lalithambika

My husband is in USA. He left me in India along with my son in 2009.

I am living here alone. My son is in 8th STD now and I am a kg teacher.  He visits India during summer but he doesn't spend time with us.

He is the eldest son and lost his father, while his mother lives with his brother. He supports the entire family and they are only after his money including his sister. He listens only to his mom.

He doesn’t involve me in any family matter and he dislikes my parents. Now, he has stopped talking to me. And if I open my mouth they brand me that I am depressed.

My green card is inactive. I want to join him.

Naran

Chant “I AM SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME. LOVE THANKS TOGETHER DIVINE” as many times as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.